It’s Thursday and everyone wants to know the TRP of their favorite shows. In the chart of top five, there are some shows on top which is unchanged from many weeks. As per the BARC TRP of week 46, let’s check out which shows enter in the list of top five.
TRP Report of week 46: Hindi GEC Urban–
|2||Zee TV||KUNDALI BHAGYA|
|3||Zee TV||KUMKUM BHAGYA|
|5||STAR Plus||YEH HAI CHAHATEIN|
In the week 46, the topscorer is Star Plus show Anupamaa. It’s been long that Anupamaa holds top spot. The show recorded 8008 impressions.
After that Zee TV show Kundali Bhagya secured second position with 7135 impressions recorded.
Zee TV show Kumkum Bhagya grab its third position. The show recorded 5867 impressions.
The fourth position in the top five is taken by new debut Star Plus show Imli. It recorded 5594 impressions.
After a long time Star Plus show Yeh Hai Chahatein made re-entry at fifth position. It recorded 5040 impression.
Top five channels in Hindi GEC Urban:
- Star Plus has recorded the maximum impressions 515804 last week.
- SONY SAB recorded 391720 impressions.
- Colors recorded 382241 impressions.
- Zee TV recorded 323161 impressions.
- STAR Utsav recorded 31094911 impressions.
Now, lets find which serial is in top in Rural. In the Hindi GEC Rural,
This is the TRP report of (Week 46):
|1||STAR Utsav||SAATH NIBHAANA SAATHIYA|
|2||Zee Anmol||KUNDALI BHAGYA|
|3||Zee TV||KUNDALI BHAGYA|
|5||STAR Utsav||YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI|
- Saath Nibhaana Saathiya is at the first position which recorded 7129 impressions.
- The second position is taken by Zee Anmol serial Kundali Bhagya which recorded 6268 impressions.
- Zee TV serial Kundali Bhagya bagged third position. It recorded 4892 impressions.
- Fourth Position is taken by Ramayan with 4714 impressions.
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai grab its fifth position with 4621 impressions.